Sunday 27 March 2011

ICT...I Can't Think?!

I can’t think of how I could successfully implement ICT into my classroom. Well I can assure you after watching Suzie Vesper’s slide show you will be spoilt for choice.

As members of society we understand that technology (not only computers themselves but also the software they provide), are the future, however, as educators are we fully aware of how to provide the most positive learning environment, in this department. After watching Suzie’s slide show I am now aware of the variety of ways ICT can be used and how they can benefit the traditional lessons, I particularly liked her suggestions for literacy lessons using voice thread, I feel it provides students with a different motivation than in previous years, it also provides students with an idea of an audience that is that someone will here their recount, or their poem it almost gives them a purpose. 


No comments:

Post a Comment