Monday 4 April 2011

I just want to thank my fans

Well last week in class we began developing our very first digital story, well I thought about it I nervously went about finding photos to procrastinate actually using video software. However today nearly a week on and I am happy to report that I plucked up the courage to develop my first digital story, you must forgive me for a couple of mistakes it seems to have cut off the last 2 seconds of speech that I am going about fixing, but I was too excited to wait so I thought you could see this version too!

I truly believe that my mac helped me achieve this video, similarly to Miss Kate I have made the switch recently from a PC to a Mac. I did not realise until this class that I was not using the mac to its full potential, it provides software such as PhotoBooth, iMovie and Garage Band that are simple to use and really effective. I look forward to developing my skills further! 
 

1 comment:

  1. enjoyed your digital story too Lydia. (Hope the stress levels improve for sessions 8 to 10!) MK.

    ReplyDelete