Monday 18 April 2011

Technology can provide the support!


Whilst following Matthew Kearney’s blog I came across an interesting post focusing on technologies being able to support special needs students. Along with most people I am aware of the amazing things that technology has done for may special need students over the years, however I was thinking of things such as wheelchairs, not iPods and iPads. It was not until I watched this powerful video that I did not see the potential these new technologies provide. This particular video focuses on how iPods and iPads provide students with Autism a way in which to comminicate in their own way and involve themselves in class activities in way they may not have previously been able to.

This video is thanks to A. Paratore




No comments:

Post a Comment