Tuesday 17 May 2011

Get SMART...

Before I commence with this blog I would like to clarify that I do understand that a SMART board is not the end all and be all of technology in a classroom however it is a way in which to show technologies and share them within the class. Anywho I had my last day of prac today, which was very upsetting, I became very attached to my class, however the point of this blog is not my emotions it is in fact to let all of those who read this blog know that the staff at my prac school were very helpful and provided me with two great documents today the first was

o   Great Sites for using the SMART board
and the next was
o   Integrated Technology Lessons (for a year 2 class)

I have not yet had a chance to go through all of the websites but as soon as I do I will but them up on my blog, I was just a bit excited to let you know I had them.

As for the Integrated Technology Lessons, it is unit of work aimed at slowly and efficiently integrated technology in the computer classes; it aims to develop the students understanding of technology by using programs such as:

o   Word
o   Kidpix
o   MSDino
and several more, it has been a great support and I think will come in handy in the future. 

teracota+%26+the+power+of+tags.


No comments:

Post a Comment