Tuesday 10 May 2011

It's all systems...CHANGE!

I found it a challenge integrating technology in my prac as the school I am teaching at has recently changed their system and is of course having a few teething problems however I am trying to get what I can out of it. Today I went along to a computer lesson which was interesting due to changing over to the det system the kindergartens all had a new and confusing login...it took the whole lesson just to log on. This allowed me to witness first hand the challenges of one fitting in a computer lesson but two actually achieving in the computer lesson as this kindergarten class was confused in finding the @ symbol and understanding the the keys are capitals but the teacher wanted them to type lower case, I am hoping to see a lot more in my next class as I am sure this lesson was a challenge due to the recent changes!




Thanks to this flickr'

No comments:

Post a Comment