Wednesday 18 May 2011

THE END...

Well the end of prac has arrived and to my disappointment I was unable to implement my new skills of learning technologies. My kindergarten class had not had a lot of experience with technology and were not comfortable even with their regular computer lessons, in the classroom our computers and internet were down for the whole time, which left me solely with a IWB (which as I have mentioned in a previous blog) so I attempted to develop my skills and allow my cooperating teacher and students guide my learning.


This challenging experience allowed me to personal understand the trials and tribulations to integrating learning technologies in the classroom. Ultimately, this encouraged me to devise a plan of how to increase my opportunities to use technologies in my future prac's. I intend to use a new learning technology with each of my coming prac's such as: creating a class blog of our learning experiences together, developing digital stories and using curriculum based software in regular class activities.


Despite not being able to show off my new skills, I had such a fantastic experience on prac that I have organised to return to my class continually throughout the year so who knows I may well be able to show them my skills after all!



No comments:

Post a Comment